Pages

Wednesday 17 May 2017

the waka



I can hear old people and young people talking about getting a new (home) fare,
and i hear people pedalling in the cold fun bay with big hard silver rocks .
 And I can also hear the birds flying in the cold windy breeze like a shooting star flying in the milky way.
and i can also see that the dog is finding treasure for the old people to have so they can have their own fare. i can see that people  are pushing there waka to in the bay to explore their maori island on the maori waka to make a new fare.i can smell that the air is coming in my nose and out.i can smell the sea moving in
and out like waves moving in and out of the shore.

3 comments:

  1. WOW Lydia what great description you have included in your story. Don't forget your capital letters that follow straight after a full stop! I hope you are having a great year in the Pavilion!
    Mrs Belt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your attention to detail to the picture. I could feel you totally immersed yourself in the scene.
    Mrs Lai

    ReplyDelete