Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

my fun kiwi sports

Paragraph 1
On  tuesday  me  and  afina  were  buddies  for kiwis sport  were following  a  map,  and that was so hard we could not follow it. but  on  the  way  the  grass  was  so  sluggy  i wanted  to  go  in  bare  feet
But  the  teacher  said  wear  your  shoes.
Paragraph 2   So  i  did  and  it  did  not   go  very  great  at  all.  The  mud  was  so  sluggy  it  was   like   i   was  in  qwik  sand.  So  i  had  to  wash  my shoes and go in bare feet. But the real problem was i was getting very derty and there was mud on my socks and pants i was very dirty Paragraph 3 suddenly i slipped on the mud but i got

up and kept on going . after that  me and afina finished finding all the letters  afina  and i went back to class and started to lean that was so much fun i assuredly deserved the slip on the mud.

No comments:

Post a Comment