Pages

Monday 4 September 2017

lydia tumai's fun Design your own Rocket

My rocket has four wings for its boosters and the colour for the boosters is red like blood but shiny.And it says on the boosters ready jet go.And also just for fun i put eye balls and a slinky and a black top.my rockets power is very cool but did you know that from Earth to Mars it takes (55,757,930 km) but in my rocket it takes 2 days cause the rocket is so so so  fast.But the cool thing is I have lasers that can cut anything the earth moon mars or Evan the sun.My rocket is so so so so cool.The way to go in the rocket is that you see at the bottom there's a button that says hand that means that you push that button and there will be a hand print, and I put my hand on it and i say my password and it is naa i'm just joking i’ll never tell you my password. and the  way to go to space is so easy i do my hand print again and then it does  5 4 3 2 1 BLAST OF were gone and then when we're past the clouds it goes so so so fast.So in space I think I  will first go to the Sun and then I  might go to Mars,If I am lucky I  might see aliens going through space to find another planet. But If I do see them I’m going to call them a name like if there was four and they were different colors like  red pink orange and purple. I’ll call the red one jack junior, and the orange will be called
Jaxen junior. I think iI will call the pink one pinky pie junior, And finally the last one the purple alien will be lily junior.

No comments:

Post a Comment