Pages

Monday 17 September 2018

my cool snow!!1

   MAGIC SNOW!!   
   Hooray earlier this morning  the students made snow with Room 8!

Firstly,I looked at the packet and I was so excited I got goosebumps.

Next , we got given a little puru (blue) packet with a clear little packet with the polymer inside it. Ms Bracey put half a cup of water and included the water with the polymer. And it rose like a balloon!

At Last,when we put the polymer in the plastic cup
Miss Bracey put more water in the plastic cup, then
the water absorbed . When I played with the snow it wiggled and jiggled like jelly. I was scared that it wouldn't work!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia,
    This is Poppy from Wainui Beach School. I loved your snow I have never seen snow or made it. Yours looked out of this world awesome. I would be scared that it wouldn't work too. Maybe you could add some more pictures so we can get a better look!
    Poppy

    ReplyDelete