Pages

Thursday 10 January 2019

Activity 3: Restricted Access summer learning journey

The question is on your blog, tell us what you think about the government’s decision to restrict the number of tourists able to visit this special site. Is it fair? Be sure to tell us why you feel the way that you do.


I think it is fair because they might steal some something priceless or break a precious gift. And that would be so disappointing. so the government did the right / fair thing to do. So they can protect their country precious treasure.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lydia

    I’m Dani, a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey. I normally spend my time in the Kaikohekohe cluster but I have had the chance to check out some amazing posts in the Manaiakalani cluster! I look forwarding to reading and commenting on Manaiakalani learner’s blogs.

    I think the Peru government made the right choice as well. Machu Picchu is an important part of their country’s history and they need to make sure it is looked after. They are still letting tourists visit, just not as many as before. If it is still open to tourists in a few years, I would love to visit it! Would you ever want to visit this world wonder?

    Blog ya later,

    Dani

    ReplyDelete