Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

When I was embarrassed

   😖-When I was embarrassed-😖
“Lydia” Blurted Nana it's time to get dressed. “For what”? I answered For your
cousin's birthday so I got out of bed and went straight off to the closet it took
minutes to pick something so nana came to my room and showed me a dress
which I disagreed to wear but I had to.

When we arrived at the party everyone was outside and I tripped into the
dirt in front of everybody and they all laughed at me Nana said at least I'm not 
dirty, so we went inside and got a whāngai (feed)

The rest of the day was terrible because I was holding my baby cousin and
she got sick on me my Aunty took a photo and said you must have bad luck today.
I started to cringe
Nana said he pai
koutou 
( are you okay) I said yes and got in spear clothes, after that I felt great and I
thought the dress I was just kanga (cursed).But I still had a ataata kirihou
(plastic smile) through the day.When we went home I went straight to bed and
forgot about everything.
-Lydia


No comments:

Post a Comment