Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

Activity 3: Big Friendly Giants

the question is...on your blog, write a character description of the Big Friendly Giant that includes at least 10 descriptive words and a picture that you have drawn of the BFG. You could describe what he looks, smells, and sounds like, and tell your readers all about his personality.
here is my drawing


















He looks happy and old,and a very confident man. It is possible the BFG smells like the food he eat and is really fast, He i phenomanal, Kind,sweet, and precious to his new friend Sophie. pussh this link to go to the trailer. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sZFcEW2Rm0. Nga mihi and good bye if this is the first post you saw scroll to see more thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,

    Kai pai on a great start on the Summer Learning Journey! I know the Manaiakalani team are so excited to have you and your peers on board. I have just completed my degree in teaching. If you want to learn more about me check out my blog! Have you done this programme before?

    I am super impressed with the work that you have created. Especially the drawing! Wow, did you do this yourself? You should be so proud of what you made. I have made sure that this is included in our end of week post, I just have to show the team!

    Just a friendly reminder that the Summer Learning Journey programme has already started, therefore you can now stop with your teaser week blogs and go straight into week 1. You will be able to get points for week 1 onwards, unfortunately you won’t be rewarded any points for teaser week.

    Here is the link to week 1 https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/weekly-activities/2019-week-1-y3-5

    Really looking forward to reading more blog posts of yours Lydia

    Nga mihi,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lydia nice drawings there what is it? I really do love what you are doing I am also doing it please come and cheek on it please here is the link Nature@Ptengland.School.Nz Happy New Years and have a good time and weekened.Goodbye.

    ReplyDelete