Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

All about me!

Kia ora Koutou!!
Ko Lydia toku ingoa ko Maurea te Marae,
Ko tainui te iwi, no waikato tooku hapu. 
I live in Auckland New Zealand and I'm 11 years
old and I go to Tamaki Primary School. 
I love playing touch and running.
I have three siblings and I live with my nana,
Aunty Cousin and uncle!
 I'm in a kapa haka Roopu that is soon gonna win
regionals ( Te Mura O Tamaki). 
My interests in school are playing with my friends and
My iwi are tainui and ngapuhi. I love my whanau and my
friends.
i have 2 pets, tahi kuri me tahi ngeru (one dog and one
cat), my cats name is mishtef my dogs name is sav
short for savory. 
My culture is Te Reo Maori and Samoan I am proud
of my culture and I love my dog and cat. 
My favourite food is also caramello chocolate (YUMM)

Please comment on my blog and I will try to reply
to you A,S,A,P nga mihi nui me KA KITE ANO!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment