Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

Lydia-Bike day

Today Mike Greer homes real estate donated us
25 new bikes for the bike shed. At 11:30 the middle
syndicate went outside to have a turn on the bikes.
There was free milo, free biscuits, we could make our
badges and also decorate the new bikes. 


I first went on this cool bike to make the radio
work and when you stop the music stops.
Then I went to go ride a bike for 2 laps. Then I had milo
with some biscuits. Furthermore, I made myself a badge.
And there was husky there it was so cute I started to pat
and she licked my face two times. At lunchtime, we had
some sausages and more milo after we ate our seconds or
thirds We could play or go back on the bikes. When we
came back to class we had to write about it.

We all appreciate the new bikes,and we can all ride them,the
the principal will be making a better way to lock the bike shed.
Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment