Pages

Thursday 14 May 2020

Dear nana



Kia ora e te whānau and happy mothers day! I hope all of your mothers have a great day, I also hope you made her something  special cause I have, here it is! I have made this doc for a special lady, my nana, she cooks for me, folds my washing and looks after me, and it all started when I was a little hōha baby. She would always cheer me up with her warm hugs and when I'm hōha she even calms me down some time and she always knows when i need space. She always is positive even when I'm not and is always cheeky. When I am mad she gets me water and tells me to have a shower and calm down. You guys might have a mom, nana, aunty or a sister but my nana is like no other.

2 comments:

  1. A Nana is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes. She is someone you can tell your secrets and worries to, and she hopes and prays that all your dreams come true... Be kind to your Nana, treat her how she desetves to be treated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you appreciate what your nana does for and that she is very special to you i hope she has an amazing day.Do you like to tell people about your nana.Have you told her this and showed I think she would be very happy to see that all her work payed off of making you the most loving and appresiate grandaghter

    ReplyDelete