Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2020

In my bubble.


Kia ora today i will be talking about my bubble, I live with my nana, uncle, aunty, and baby cousin. We all are busy while in this quarantine but we make it work. My aunty is the manager of Vivo in Sylvia park and is practically a professional at it. Then my uncle works for Skills4Work and is a Butchery training Advisor. He is currently calling his students about mahi. We all are doing our mahi at home from our computers. My Nana does the washing and cooks dinner (etc). And as for myself, I do mahi for six hours then go off but i finish mahi of course, my uncle Robert also has a kuri named Sav and is a girl. Technically my uncle is the only guy that lives in this house. And I have a cat named Mischief. She is also a girl. Here is a photo of Sav and Mischief.Mischief. She is also a girl. Here is a photo of Sav and Mischief.   

2 comments:

  1. Thank you lydia for sharing your bubble... We have x2 cats, Worcester (who is a girl) 9 yrs old and Konui (who is a boy) 2 1/2 years old. We also have x3 fish but they don't have names and they live with a snail. Mr Collins has been at work through-out the lock down running his depot and our youngest son has been home from college since 23/3 but will be going back on Sunday or Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Lydia!! Your bubble sounds very loving and busy lol. Vivo is where I get my hair cut! Loving your animals. Gorgeous!
    Keep up the awesome ako you are doing!!




    ReplyDelete