Pages

Wednesday 19 December 2018

Activity 1: Fantastic Beasts summer learning journey

what does my beast looks like, smell, feel, and sound like?

my beast has red eyes with a black background of eyes, it has half so it head floats it, has the most thickest hair that it feels like a rug, it has a face on the beast fore head,the beast also is also not a gender. he does not talk cause has tape on his mouth and on half of his nose.and you would not want to touch him.

AND HIS NAME IS DEVIL EYE



1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Lydia,

    My name is Rachel and I am working on the Summer Learning Journey (SLJ) programme this year with Sophie, Patricia, Lee and Izzy. It is great to see that you are participating in the SLJ this year. Welcome to the team!

    I have to admit that when I got to this post it definitely made me shiver. You have chosen really good graphics and colours to complement your written description of your genderless beast. Wow, I would definitely be frightened if I ran into this beast in real life! What inspired you to design such a scary creature? I would love to know more about how you came up with the idea that the beast had a floating head and was not able to speak. Yikes - pretty scary!

    I hope that you will have time to write back and tell us more about your inspiration for this activity. I also hope that you'll have time to post more SLJ activities and to apply your awesome creativity to each of them!

    See you online again soon, I hope.

    Best,
    Rachel :)

    ReplyDelete