Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Activity 1: Scaling New Heights summer learning journey.

So the question is On your blog, post five questions that you would like to ask Sir Edmund Hillary about his life.

my first question for him is, what object did you use to climb mount Everest.

my second question is, did you enjoy your travels around the world.

my third question is, do you like being called sir or ed.

my fourth question is, who taught you to climb mountains the right way.

and my last but not least question is, are you proud to be famous.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Lydia,
    Thanks for completing another activity!
    If Sir Edmund Hillary was alive I think he would find your questions quite amusing, but he is not. He actually passed away in 2008. Anyway, he was such a role model for all New Zealanders and I am sure for many people around the world. I really like one of his quotes " It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves." isn't that beautiful? It make me think that sometimes we are our most harsh critical and we need to believe more in ourselves to accomplish our goals.
    Keep up the good work!
    Kia kaha,
    Patricia

    ReplyDelete