Pages

Monday 31 December 2018

DAY 1: A Heated Debate Activity 1: Togs or Trackies?


if i was a visitor and was going to visit New Zealand I would go to the Beach, Zoo and Kelly Tarlton's.

Also the season that be going in would be Autumn
because they could see the leaves fall and see the different colour of the leaves. what is your favourite season mine is definitely spring because there are flowers every where and different kind of colours, some times i see the flowers bloom.Image result for seasons
Image result for flowers bloom gifs



1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia,

    It's Leslie here, a member of the Summer Learning Journey team reading your blog from wintry Canada. There are no bright coloured leaves or flowers in my part of the world just now. We're covered in beautiful white snow and we have a bright blue sky outside today. It's a very different kind of beauty from the summer!

    I think your suggestion that people come to New Zealand in the autumn is a good one! It would be nice to come when it's not too hot or too wet to see the many beautiful areas of the country, wouldn't it?

    I think you've made up a good list of things for visitors to do in Auckland. Are there things that people might also like to do in other parts of the country?

    I'm coming to New Zealand soon to visit my daughter, Rachel, and so I'll keep your ideas in mind when I'm looking for places to visit with her. Thank so much!

    I hope you're happy in your class this term and that you're all ready for a busy school year!!

    Cheers,

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete